The service provides you with an HTML5 ready to use web-site template (including but not limited to CSS3, JS, images, etc.).
1. your designer creates a PSD file (or files) for the main page and/or the inner pages of your future web site. It is okay if your future website designed in a single-page style, no worries, we can convert it to HTML as well.
2. you upload required amount of PSD files via BARABOLA's order form, select required options, provide us with some extra instructions or details for your order (if any) and process a payment for an order.
3. our developers start coding your future website, be sure it will be delivered to you according to specified by you deadline and other instructions you gave us.
4. Encoded HTML proceeds for quality assurance. Quality assurance is a testing procedure involving such tools as: W3C Validator, Google PageSpeedInsights, GTMetrix, Yslow and BARABOLA HTML-coding quality check list.
5. In case HTML didn’t pass at least one test - it returns for correction and recoding to meet our high HTML-coding standards.
5.1. Revised HTML proceeds for quality assurance once again.
6. When HTML passes all the tests - the code marks as "outstanding" and is ready for delivery.
7. Your custom PSD to HTML conversion is completed and your order is waiting for you to download it. Our system will send you a notification with direct link to download your completed order as well.